« Home | Hi everyone,I haven't had much time to devote to t... » | How do you make soap?All soap is made through the ... » | Why hand made soap?Many of the soaps that are avai... »

Ok, I've had a few more people asking about soap...so I decided to get on the ball and post a bit more here.

Wrapping soap is my least favorite part of soap making. I personally feel the wrapping is wasteful, but some people love it. I wrap with handmade papers and print my labels at home. Here is a picture of what the wrapped bars look like.

If you order soap from me and don't want wrapping please let me know. It is more sustainable to skip the wrapper!

In this photo are 3 different kinds that I have made in the past. If you happen to be interested in these bars, I have a few of each left. I'll post what they are scented with below and can provide you with a full ingredient list if interested. Beware! The chocolate mint is not vegan...it does have some milk in it. I made that flavor when I was vegetarian.

Sunflower Calendula - Clary sage and marjoram essential oils, calendula extract, calendula petals and turmeric for coloring.

Blueberry Lemon - Extra shea butter for moisturizing, pureed blueberries, and lemon essential oil.

Chocolate Mint - Cocoa butter, white chocolate, dark chocolate, peppermint essential oil, and cocoa powder.

I'll try to post other flavors a few times this week.